Register now for an amazing workshop experience
with top SF commercial photographer
on Sunday, March 4th from 1 to 2pm.
We will take all of the guess work out of getting started, teach you specifically what you need to know to get started freelance or with an agency.
Click on the big REGISTER NOW button below/right to take advantage of this limited time opportunity. —->>>
You will get current and relevant information and perspective from people who work behind and in front of the camera.
Here are the valuable lessons you will learn in this fun, interactive boot camp:
- How to package yourself to be successful in the San Francisco market
- The differences between agents, modeling web sites and casting directors
- How to find a great agent, and what they expect from actors and models
- Tips to create the right tools even with little or no experience
- How to find the right photographer and properly prepare for your photo session
- Clearly understand the ingredients that are needed to create strong commercial photos
- The best way to create a powerful composite sheet
- How to take an amazing head shot
- How to turn your “dream” into a business
For all ages 5 to 65. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by one or both parents.
Email from agent: …Congrats you are booked for the Cisco photoshoot…
(This is the second gig my headshot auditioned and booked for me) Thanks Steve Cozart!
Yeeh, I have been cast for a commercial at Dolan’s Lumber tomorrow! My new portfolio pictures are starting to pay off already!! The client described the couple for in the shoot as in their 40’s, nice-looking and upscale casual/country club casual. The casting director wrote me the following: For wardrobe/makeup, think along the same lines as your new headshots.
Now, that is awesome! Looks like I finally started to market myself in the right way. Thanks Steve and Laurie!